Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Long list of Special Ed jobs outside of therapists

In our office/call center here, there are "captains" to each of our divided territories who check with their team to update our list of open jobs each week. I was surprised to see how many positions were open in what we call our Pupil Services Group (PSG) this week. These are positions outside the typical Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy realm. I won't list all of them here, but below is a sampling of the states who need help this week:

Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) CA, CO, MD, NC, NV and VA

School Psychologist CO, IL, NM, OH, OR, SD, VA, WA, WI

Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) CA, CO

Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) CA, CO

Braillest near Sacramento, CA

Special Ed Teachers (often require specific AZ, CA, MN, NM, WA
certifications)

If you are qualified and are interested in working as a contract Special Ed professional, give me a call or drop me an email if you see anything here that might be a good fit for you. I'll give you as many details as possible! Thanks, all! millie.simpson@soliant.com/866-874-7390 (In my scripting of this, everything was in a nice column format; I'm sorry it doesn't appear that way for your viewing. I'm still learning.) ;-{


No comments:

Post a Comment