Saturday, October 26, 2013

Three new therapy jobs this week from my desk!

This was a great week for me, as I received requests from three different Special Ed Departments for assistance to fill some upcoming gaps in staffing this week!

Just to explain a little about how my office operates (and why I'm excited about this past week): There are about 50 recruiters/marketers in my office who make calls to schools trying to uncover open jobs. Most of the time, we are taking a particular professional (OT, PT or SLP) who has indicated that they are looking for a contract or permanent position in a certain area and calling schools around that locale to "sell" that person. We hear a lot of "no thank you's", "we don't use contract services" and "all our positions are filled". And, so often we are merely leaving voice mails in the Special Ed Department; either for the director or the director's assistant. It was so very nice this week to be on the other end of the phone/email to have some of the folks return my calls with a need for my help! ;-}

I received a call from the locations listed below with requests for professional contractors:

1. Tucson, AZ (see my October 6, 2013 post) needs a Speech Language Pathologist to fill in for a maternity leave anticipated to begin in January and go through at least the end of February (could extend, as many maternity leaves do).

2. Grand Prairie, TX, which is situated between Dallas and Fort Worth has an Occupational Therapy need to start ASAP and run through December 20, 2013

3. Reading, PA has two back-to-back maternity leaves starting ASAP to run through mid June, 2014. This is an Early Intervention position for a Speech Language Pathologist requiring some background working with the wee ones and current credentials to work in the state of Pennsylvania.

Call me at 866-874-7390 or send over your resume to me at millie.simpson@soliant.com and I'll catch up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment