Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Mexico school looking for new grad SLP

This will be short and sweet, as I just found out that our new grad applicant for a school in Albuquerque, NM has decided to take a position in a clinic rather than our school. We have a CF supervisor lined up and the school is very open to new grads. If you are graduating in December and would be interested in this position, please contact me ASAP. Or, if you know a fellow graduate looking for a "done deal" spot, please pass me along. A bilingual candidate is preferred (Spanish), but not necessary.

We will assist you with NM licensure, housing and travel if you are not in New Mexico and considering working a travel contract.

Send me a resume at millie.simpson@soliant.com or feel free to call me during the week at 866-874-7390.

No comments:

Post a Comment