Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jobs in REAL time, in alphabetical order by states M-Z:

Looks like I'm a little late from my previous promise to have them in last week, but here's our update on jobs that are definitely open TODAY! If a location is an area where you'd like to explore the possibilities, let me know. I'll ask for your resume and references, and do my best to arrange an interview for you. Call me at 770-325-0234 or drop me an email at millie.simpson@soliant.com. It's changing faster than I can keep up with, but if I'd only remember to do this every week, it would be helpful to all of you!




SLP- Prince Georges County, MD

Spec. Ed Teacher- Walhalla, ND

Sign Language Interp.- Farmington, NM

Spec. Ed Teacher- Santa Fe, NM

Gifted Teacher- Farmington, NM

Sign Language Interp.- Gettysburg, PA

SLP- Reading, PA

SLP- Gaffney, SC

OT- San Antonio, TX

OT & PT- Austin, TX

SLP- League City, TX

SLP- Bradford, VT

SLP- Lakewood, WA

SLP- S. of Ashland, WI




No comments:

Post a Comment