Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Recalculating....And the focus is on Special Ed Teachers for New Mexico!!

I came in to work this week determined to be focused and on top of my game! Well, it's Tuesday, January 6; the 2nd day back in my first full week of this new year and already my focus has been derailed! I have had to put my planner for the rest of the week on hold to try to help a school district in New Mexico find Special Education Teachers. They have several openings and want to see resumes ASAP to start making offers this week!

This is a large district in the heart of the state with a team of professionals already in place ready to help anyone we send get acclimated into their district. If this opportunity sounds like something you'd like to explore, give me a call at 770-325-0234 or drop me a note at millie.simpson@soliant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment