Thursday, July 16, 2015

School jobs come and go by the minute!

This is the time of year that everything moves faster than a spinning top! Today, I'm just going to list a few open school positions that came in just today. If you would like to know more, just call me (770-325-0234) or drop me a note at millie.simpson@soliant.com. I'll do my very, very best to get you an interview in a school district that might be a perfect fit for you! Here ya go in alphabetical order by state for just Alaska - Idaho:

AK Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and Palmer OT, SLP, Psych

AL Huntsville Sign Language Interpreter

AR S. of Little Rock, El Dorado, West Memphis SLP and OT

AZ Tucson, Phoenix, Avondale, Vail SLP-bilingual and monolingual, OT and Psych

CA Just tell me where you want to go and there's a good chance we'll have it! OT, SLP, PT, Psych, Sign Language

CT Fairfield, Wallingford, Danbury SLP, TVI

FL Port Charlotte, Cross City, Pensacola, Ft. Myers, Fernandina Beach SLP, Psych, OT, PT

GA All around the Atlanta suburbs, Athens, Columbus, Kennesaw, Gainesville, Albany SLP, OT, PT, TDHH

ID Boise and Lewiston PT and SLP

There are too many to list on this post for Illinois and Indiana, so I'll start my next one with those states. If your curiosity gets the better of you and you want to know more ASAP, just call me!










No comments:

Post a Comment