Monday, April 20, 2015

Open school jobs for the 2015-2016 year, as promised for Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona & California

Several school districts around the country are already anticipating that they will need help filling their special ed jobs for the upcoming school year. Below are a few positions that have already released to us. Let me know if you are interested, and I will do my best to arrange an interview for you. Call me at 770-325-0234 or email your resume to me at millie.simpson@soliant.com. I'll post more for other states later this week.

ALASKA (who wouldn't want to spend a school year at the last great American frontier?)

OT- Fairbanks, Juneau, Soldotna

SLP- Juneau, Fairbanks

Psychologists- Juneau

ARKANSAS
(my favorite state to call; always friendly folks!)

SLP/CFY- Ft. Smith & El Dorado

ARIZONA (not much snow; must love dry heat)

Psychologist- NE of Prescott

PT- NE of Prescott

SLP- Oracle

CALIFORNIA (never been there, but I hear the weather's fine)

OT & PT- Monterey

Psychologist- Riverside

SLP- Bakersfield, Monterey, Riverside & Sonora



No comments:

Post a Comment