Friday, July 18, 2014

Jobs in states beginning with the letters O-W

Since there aren't any states beginning with the letters X, Y or Z, I will need to start back with the "A" states for my next post, and I'm sure there will be some added and some deleted. This is the time of year that we get really busy, and the openings flash off and on our jobs list. If you have an interest in a particular location, just let us know and we'll do our best to find something for you! Here's the list for this week:


OH -SLP Northwest corner, full time, preK-1st grade

OK -School Psychologist Tulsa and OK City area

OK -SLP S. of OK City, full time, elementary caseload

OR School Psychologist NE corner of the state

PA-TVI/OMS Pittsburgh area

SD -SLP permanent postion, near Nebraska border

TX - SLP Austin, Houston, Katy, Aldine, Midland

TX - OT Houston, San Antonio, Arlington

TX -Sign Language Interpreter Waco, Corpus Christie

WA - School Psychologist, SLP, OT Seattle, Tacoma , Redmond, Olympia

WI -SLP Oshkosh, Racine

Call me at 770-325-0234 or if you need a toll free line, 866-874-7390 or email a resume to me, millie.simpson@soliant.com, and I'll do my best the track you down! Happy hunting, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment